Sunday, November 27, 2011

27th Novemeber 2011

Last night, I had a terrible nightmare. It involve 3 parties again. The similar dream I had when im still with this girl and the dream came true which resulting in breaks up. This nightmare is about her being together with that guy. Will it happen? who knows..

Hoping today I will be able to control myself when we go to khakabo as a group outing.

Had a walk around boon keng with her during the afternoon. I saw the watsapp msg bewtween her and guy.

"Will you still come over my house when the storm is over?"

Hoping to forget the incident and repeat it again? Fk it man. Using her weakness which is her kindness to his own advantage??

Fortunately, she rejected the request made from that guy. So i hope she really did learn her lesson. Life has many obstacle, we need to overcome and prevent it.

Sadly, i reached my limit at 8.42pm and start to feel terrible. I wish I could just release all my anger towards him. But its all in the past. Revenging will not change the past, it is a fact. All I could do now is give in and swallow my anger. Hope today will not have anymore nightmare which will affect tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment